Call of Fail- a short Call of Fail- a short

nice one!

Black ops IS terrible. I was horribly dissapointed when I got it too. Luckily I avoided killing myself by fiendishly giving it away-yes gave-that way some other poor fellow could off himself. I'll pirate the next cod game as a refund :)

Thx for the flash! Glad to see others agree.

imasoulman responds:

wow, thanks so much for the positive feedback it means alot. Im glad you enjoyed it.

My life after the GLR My life after the GLR

Nice!

I think there was sort of a story actually. It was very cool...lol almost thought you were gonna do a Tron parody. Awesome effects and good audio too.

Well good luck!! I think you should make it. I hope you will be able to wow us soon with new techniques you will learn.

Do Not Remove Do Not Remove

Yeps been there.

Can't resist the removal can we hehe

Nice t-bagging.

oh and @FireOttar that was some hard ass dubstep that makes pregnant ladies have early abortions like its an act of god-the bass just wobbles the fetus out

sorry too graphic? meh

zebr@ zebr@

eeeeeks

Okay almost too much ranting from the raspberry to the point I almost stopped watching. Luckily I hung on a few more seconds to see the end, which I admit kinda made me chuckle...

Kinda wish I could of understood the raspberry dood a little bit better-might have made it a little more bearable.

Cereal Wars! Cereal Wars!

Epic.

Awesome flash, actually laughed out loud. I liked how everyone held up their flakes!

Complete with fun credit roll - cool!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

LOVE IT!

Thank you for this.

Love the voice acting. Love the humor in the review. And now with the animation that is so on point = a masterpiece in completion.

~JAG

'Under Judgment' 'Under Judgment'

good idea

needs some music and sound fx atleast. then some voices wouldnt hurt.

Apartment in Space 1.5 Apartment in Space 1.5

Caught my interest...

This may seem like a lame critique but I think your mic levels are too loud. The voice acting would be much better if that element was improved! Keep up the good work this series looks promising.

Carbonwater responds:

Got a brand new audio setup since this movie, that problem is now solved.

Polar Bear Polar Bear

Perfect for the winter season!

The penguin and the fan at the end made me laugh and was almost the sole reason for a five.

Niki the kid Ninja Niki the kid Ninja

Veryyy Cool

This rocked b/c:

1st: I loved playing Kid Niki--well as a kid.
2nd: It never had as much blood as you gave it here :]
3rd: You used my favorite band-The Crystal Method

YEY!!! Thanks for the entertainment!