Call of Fail- a short Call of Fail- a short

nice one!

Black ops IS terrible. I was horribly dissapointed when I got it too. Luckily I avoided killing myself by fiendishly giving it away-yes gave-that way some other poor fellow could off himself. I'll pirate the next cod game as a refund :)

Thx for the flash! Glad to see others agree.

imasoulman responds:

wow, thanks so much for the positive feedback it means alot. Im glad you enjoyed it.

My life after the GLR My life after the GLR

Nice!

I think there was sort of a story actually. It was very cool...lol almost thought you were gonna do a Tron parody. Awesome effects and good audio too.

Well good luck!! I think you should make it. I hope you will be able to wow us soon with new techniques you will learn.

Do Not Remove Do Not Remove

Yeps been there.

Can't resist the removal can we hehe

Nice t-bagging.

oh and @FireOttar that was some hard ass dubstep that makes pregnant ladies have early abortions like its an act of god-the bass just wobbles the fetus out

sorry too graphic? meh

U.F.O PRO U.F.O PRO

Could be Improved

The music didn't work on the first load. It is cool there are three different ways to play but the physics seem kinda bad in that the bad objects hardly get close and you lose. Sound FX would have been a nice way to spice up the game too.

BeatBoomShip BeatBoomShip

Maybe a good start?!

Not sure if I met my first objective or not? I thought I reached the "AIM" score but then nothing happened. Not sure how to advance my career. The game would be better with some background music.

I thought the asteroids looked kinda like Corn Puffs that were died multi-colors lol :)

Achilles Achilles

Like it :]

The combat and movements seemed slow. But the game had great graphics and reminded me of the movie....kinda want to go see that again...Thanks!

[219] 126 [219] 126

Good beat.

Alright. I just listened to 156, then I thought I would try another. Glad I did, I like this one much more mostly cuz the mix is there. And you pulled off some cool techniques with the organ, piano, and the gated chorus pad. Personally I like to hear a little more presence in the snares or claps, but that is probably because I am a white kid from the suburbs. Ideally this song matches your authors comments-devastating as earthquakes from haiti-haha thats dirty. I also liked how you stretched or bended the whole song into the change ups. And it is cool to see that it was a sample for the chorus pad. Nice timestretchin/pitchbends. The explosion in the end was a little cheesey, tho.

Overall nice one, any other recommended listens?

~JAG

--It's funny cuz I number all my hip hop beats too. To bad I sorta stopped makin em.

[219] 153 [219] 153

Darkcore?!

You have a decent peice of music although depressing lol its all there I think. One thing tho, the mix is very quiet. Maximize your head room and allow that low end to truly shine plus your high ends on the claps and hats will sound so much better.

2one9 responds:

indeed it is quiet, it hasnt been mixed yet, but thanks man

Tubular Bells[Hardtrance Mix] Tubular Bells[Hardtrance Mix]

Yeah, finish it.

So I had to go do some personal research and find the original. Thank you for that. :) It was a very interesting musical number.

Anyway, go finish this beast and make an epic remix please! Do Oldfield some justice!

Don't forget: "plus Tubular Bells!"

~JAG

--8/10 for the length lol ;)

D-Chain responds:

Lol, im glad you did the research mate :)
its old tho.. but still unique in its form.